Fetish Friday: L'odeur du cuir

      I tried to stay away from Enfant Terrible at Arcade because the part I wanted most, the corset, was Rare. I figured what are the ...


      I tried to stay away from Enfant Terrible at Arcade because the part I wanted most, the corset, was Rare. I figured what are the chances I actually pull that. I got it on my second pull. I can only surmise it knew who I was and that corsets of all types just belong on me. That or my dominating presence overpowered it and the machine just submitted under my steely gaze. I am sure it was one of those scenarios and not just luck of the draw. Nevertheless the rare corset in the Enfant Terrible Arcade December set is mine, mine, mine!

To see a NSFW version of this picture, click HERE.


Bracelet: .Enfant Terrible. L'odeur du cuir Bracelet White @ Arcade December
Mask: .Enfant Terrible. L'odeur du cuir Bunny Mask Black @ Arcade December
Corset: .Enfant Terrible. L'odeur du cuir Corset RARE @ Arcade December
Legstrap: .Enfant Terrible. L'odeur du cuir Legstrap White @ Arcade December
Necklace: .Enfant Terrible. L'odeur du cuir Necklace White @ Arcade December
Boots: BAX Regency Boots Black Leather (Maitreya Lara)/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3 - L - Flat and Casual/ Teleport
Hair: [elikatira] Hosanna @ Winter Gacha
Skin: Belleza- Ellie Gacha 15
Poses: oOo Studio Boudoir *50 Linden Friday* Today only 50L!
Furniture: *Digital Dream* BDSM Slave's RLV Bench


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!