Fetish Friday: The Classy Mistress

        What is the sexy, classy Domme to wear for all the upcoming holiday parties? I think Dirty Princess hit a home run with thei...



        What is the sexy, classy Domme to wear for all the upcoming holiday parties? I think Dirty Princess hit a home run with their Classy Mistress dress. Shiny latex and lace come together in a classy design. This dress is also fitmesh- which was a huge selling point for me as well. Now it is not fitmesh to any particular mesh bodies, but it comes with three different fitmesh versions and I found that version 2 fit my Slink original body pretty well and version 3 fit my Maitreya (shown). 

       You can get this dress on Marketplace, but I did not see a demo there so I had to go to the main store. As well done as I think these original mesh and hand drawn designs were (they had some latex lingerie too that caught my eye), the store was jumbled and cluttered and it was hard to walk inside much less find what I was looking for. They need to get a maid to straighten that place up or a Domme to tell them where to put everything. In my own dominant way, I was of course envisioning how it could be improved significantly with a few changes. I would suggest the same size smaller vendor photos all around and then a few larger styled pictures of the designs as art all around every few vendors. That would improve the in-world store immensely. 

       Anyway, I did eventually find the dress and the demo so I could try the fitmesh on my mesh bodies. It works well and I think its gorgeous. A perfect outfit for any classy Mistress (or fetish need) this holiday season! 



Dress: **Dirty Princess** The Classy Mistress Princess Dress Fitted-V3
Jewelry: **Real Evil Industries** Christmas pearls Set *FREE* Gift on Marketplace
Hair: Clawtooth: Rose - Black and Gray Pack @ Arcade December
Shoes: Kenvie - Rivela - Candy Red
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin: Belleza- Ria Tan 2 Dk
Pose 1: Everglow Sweet 10
Pose 2: Aushka & Co Annie 8


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!