Going on Vacation

       I am going on VACATION! I am so excited! I have a lot of fun things planned for the next week. So I won't be around SL o...



       I am going on VACATION! I am so excited! I have a lot of fun things planned for the next week. So I won't be around SL or my blog. I did manage to make a blog post I hope to publish with my phone later. I intended to get a few made for phone publication, but alas that did not happen, lol. Oh well, it will all be here waiting for me when I get home. I will be gone a whole week! woohoo!

      I am wearing new boots by Eudora 3D at shiny shabbby and leggings by Blueberry available at N21. My necklace is new by Cae and has 6 cute holiday themed charmes that you control via HUD. I like the cute simplicity of this necklace a lot. I am wearing a Christmas Tree today. 




Leggings: Blueberry - Denise - Leggings Full Length - Slink Physique @ N21
Top: Blueberry - Shyla - Knotted Tops - Slink Physique/ Teleport
Necklace: Cae :: Wonderland :: Necklace/ Teleport
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Shoes: Eudora 3D Winter Boots Loose @ shiny shabby
Body: Slink Hands, Physique/ Teleport
Hair: TRUTH  Amoret
Skin/ Head Applier: Pink Fuel Morgana/ Teleport
Poses: click World Traveler


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!