Resolutions

     I had a wonderful Christmas and vacation. I got home late last night and I have been relaxing today. I started to think about Re...



     I had a wonderful Christmas and vacation. I got home late last night and I have been relaxing today. I started to think about Resolutions because New Years is fast approaching. I am not going to make any Resolutions that I know I won't keep like not eating any sweets. I am still thinking about the RL ones, but I think I have my SL Resolutions decided on that I think hope I can keep.

Kirsten's SL Resolutions for 2016
1) Spend more quality time with my partner
2) Go to all the Gacha events
3) Get off my platform and do something a few times a week
4) Make new friends that I actually do things in SL with
5) Learn how to make mesh (Battle my Blender Fear!)


     Ok, well maybe I can keep all of those except the last one, lol, my fear of Blender is deep. That one is probably far fetched. Hiram can do it though, so maybe I will sweet talk him into teaching me. I have been saying that for 3 years, lol.



      Hucci has this fitmesh dress and boots at the current round of Collabor88. I fatpacked the boots because they are so cute and made for my Slink Hourglass. My Nicole Genesis head is also at the event. 

      I also finally figured out the Spellbound hair at the Arcade. I wrote about it with pictures in this plurk. Basically the pastel, dark, and mix part of the hair names are the colors/patterns of the hats- that had me so confused at first. If you are still confused about the hair, click that plurk link for some help. 

What are your RL and SL New Year Resolutions?


Hair: Spellbound  Blizzard // MIX // Chapter I : Earth @ Arcade December
Boots: Hucci Hollis Boot - Collection (HourG) @ collabor88 December
Dress: Hucci Iba Dress - Acai (HourG) @ collabor88 December
Head: Genesis_Head_Nicole_2.0 @ collabor88 December
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Valentina's Choker and Earrings
Body: Slink Hands, Hourglass/ Teleport
Pose: {NanTra} Resolution Fail and Cookie Platter prop/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!