Cozy Cottage, Collabor 88 December

I don't think anything is as cute as this cottage in a while. I fell in love. Being a Florida girl, I never actually see snow. I en...


I don't think anything is as cute as this cottage in a while. I fell in love. Being a Florida girl, I never actually see snow. I enjoy having snow in second life. I get all of the white pretty without any of the cold. 

Come on in!


Don't lurk in the doorway. Come on in and stay awhile =)



House: Trompe Loeil - Frostbite Cottage Blue [mesh] @ Collabor 88 Dec
Chair: Trompe Loeil - Club Chair Corduroy Purple [mesh] @ Collabor 88 Dec
Loveseat: Trompe Loeil - Loveseat Corduroy Purple [mesh] @ Collabor 88 Dec
Coffee Table: LISP Bazaar Sea Chest
Things on the coffee table:  PILOT - Christmas Village [Arcade] - Springfield and 
EarthStones Housewarmer Candle - Cranberry
Rug: - I made it
Sign: *Finishes Touches* Painted Wooden Sign ~ Peace on Earth Wood
Frames: SFW Frame Group Leaning - HFC Hunt Gift
Garland and Bows- I made them
Small Tree: *Finishes Touches Holiday Welcome Collection HFC Hunt Gift


Kitchen: Trompe Loeil - Timeless Kitchen Purple  [mesh]
Gumball Machine: floorplan. gumball machine / white @ Arcade
Baked Goods: -tres blah- Pastry Mania @ Arcade
Tree: **LunaBlue - Noel Tree 2012 (Mesh) 24 Land Impact


Bed: :Cheeky Pea: Boho Bed
Chandelier: Cheeky Pea: Boho Bedroom Chandelier
Ottomon: :Cheeky Pea: StudyTime! Ottoman
Wall Prints: {what next} Scottie Dog Prints


Entertainment Center: Alouette - White Wood Entertainment Center (with love hunt)
Entryway message board: The Loft - Message Center Navy @ Arcade


Dress: Ingenue :: Chaud :: Sleet @ Collabor 88 Dec
Socks: (fashionably dead) Knee High Mesh Socks (Bubblegum) @ Collabor 88 Dec
Jewelry: Noodles - Celestual Set Hematite/Rose Quartz @ Collabor 88 Dec
Earrings: ::je::suis::precieuse::Ear hoops
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa Frostbite - 03 @ Collabor 88 Dec
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Asami" (Cat's eye) @ Collabor 88 Dec
Shoes: *G Field*[Mesh] Wedge Bootie "Beth" -ash-
Pose: flowey/ 'arcade tales' #9 @ Arcade 


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!