Girl Friends and Holiday Parties

A good close girl friend is one of the most important things in life. I met Lexi in 2006. She is my best friend. I love her. Thank you ...


A good close girl friend is one of the most important things in life. I met Lexi in 2006. She is my best friend. I love her. Thank you for six years of friendship Lexi. 

We love to dress up and take pictures together and definitely love holiday pictures. This year we wanted to go with sexy party dresses perfect for Christmas or New Years parties this year. We suggest the glitter varieties of the abby - cowl neck dress by erratic for a great party look this year!


Merry Christmas 2012 and a Happy New Year!

On Kirsten:
Dress: erratic / abby - cowl neck dress / glitter silver
Shoes: **DECO - MESH Sequined Heels (silver)**
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer -Katerina set - silver
Bracelet: (Donna Flora) GIORGIA bracelet platinum
Hair: Exile Break Away vanilla

On Lexi Brewster:
Dress: erratic / abby - cowl neck dress / glitter plum
Shoes: **DECO - MESH Sequined Heels (onyx)**
Jewelry: DAZZLE: 1er Arro deconstruit set 
Hair: Exile Like Lovers Do autumn

Poses:
Top 2 pictures: :: Focus Poses Friends 74 ::
Picture Below: :: Focus Poses Party Girls::


Love, Kirsten and Lexi


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!