New Years Party Fashion

I got this cute New Year 2013 pose box, W. Winx - WinxBox-Countdown,  in My attic at The Deck.  Don's New Years Party Attire: ...


I got this cute New Year 2013 pose box, W. Winx - WinxBox-Countdown,  in My attic at The Deck. 

Don's New Years Party Attire:
Skin: Belleza Dylan Sunkissed 5
Hair: Exile Aiden Pecan
Suit: hoorenbeek Mesh Suit
Shoes: hoorenbeek Allen 2.0 Black with Black Socks








Lady Ling's New Years Party Attire:
Dress: Latex Web Inc. - Latex Gown black
Hair: elikatira Rumor
Jewelry: Purple Rose Black Astral Diamonds and Pearls Set
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE Platform "Black"
Skin: Pink Fuel Kumi Hazel
Lipstick: Kumi Matte Lips Bordeaux
Eyeshadow: Glamorize Arista Top Silver
Eyeliner: Glamorize Hot and Heavy Liner- Black



     I could not decide between short, sparkly and sexy and long, glamorous and flexi. I knew that if I was dancing on New Year's Eve then I would want some movement to my dress. I just don't prefer long mesh formals for actually moving and dancing in SL. However, I really don't like glitch pants and my leg showing as I poke it out in a dance or even worse the dreaded SL system skirt either.  One or the other have been needed when wearing a flexi gown in Sl's past. I dreamed of something better for our future. So I went in search of a mesh base with flexi attached. I had a hard time finding what I was looking for, but finally I did. 

    This gorgeous gold gown is from Son!a. It is mesh with flexi attached and I really hope more designers start doing this in 2013. Not just a mesh corset, but a full length mesh base so that when we stick our leg out in a dance- the dress goes with us! No more leg with glitch and no more SL system skirts is my 2013 wish!


My jewelry is just stunning isn't it? These gorgeous pieces are from Chop Zuey



Kirsten's New Year Party Fashion:
Dress: Son!a Carina mesh dress gold
Shoes: N-core TRIUMPH "Gold" BOXED
Jewelry: Chop Zuey IK-Shirobana Earrings and Bracelet
Tiara (in top 3 pics): Short & Sweet 2013 Tiara
Hair: Truth Amelie
Skin: Glam Affair Amberly Jamaica 07
Eyeshadow: Glamorize Simple Glam Bronze
Eyeliner: Mynerva Eyeliner and Shadow- Bronze


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. great post, thank you for featuring an item from My Attic @ The Deck. You all look superb. Would love to see your pictures added to the flickr group also http://www.flickr.com/groups/myatticatthedeck/

    xoxSasyxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!