G*Field is Too Cute

I am so happy with this coat and boot combo. G*Field makes the cutest, girly things. I love this! I am standing under a big tree in t...


I am so happy with this coat and boot combo. G*Field makes the cutest, girly things. I love this! I am standing under a big tree in these pictures that is casting all kinds of fun shadows over me. 


Jacket: *G Field*[Mesh] Winter Coat "Natalie" -pink- *NEW* and 50% off till December 26th!
Boots: *G Field*[Mesh] Fur Cuff Boots "Sasha" -pink- *NEW*
Tights: *G Field* Print Tights -Rose Beige-
Hair: >TRUTH< Sassy 2 -  light blondes *NEW*
Jewelry: Chop Zuey Gift Women Xmas7 MaSongeChoker and Earrings
Skin: Lara Hurley Katya Natural



Have you been to Chop Zuey lately? She has a TON of Christmas presents available right now. The set I am wearing above is just one of the MANY FREE GIFTS in the store. There are about 10 pieces you can get with no group and about that many that you can get if you are in the store group. The store group does have a join fee, but it is one of the most worth it SL groups on the grid. Go get some new jewelry!

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!