Mesh Sims and Shadows!

I always saw these amazing pictures out and about in SL with shadows and wished I could do that. Now I can! If I went to a sim with stu...


I always saw these amazing pictures out and about in SL with shadows and wished I could do that. Now I can! If I went to a sim with stuff in it and turned on my shadows, I would crash immediately. That left me to my platform with my studio prim backgrounds. With nobody around and no scripted objects, I could sometimes get things working with my old computer. I had never seen the Mayfair sim before. It would never rez for me and I would usually crash within a few minutes of being there. So one of the top things on my list was to take shadow pictures at Mayfair- thus this shoot. 

I had some fun with the With Love Hunt aDORKable gift poses and donned this fufu bag from Maxi Gossamer from December faMESHed. I also picked up the brand new IKON group gift eyes today, but other than that I am just wearing some stuff I like. 


Dress: ~Sassy!~ On Track dress - purple
Purse: Maxi Gossamer - FuFu Bags - Madame Mimi- Black Feathers
Shoes: Hucci Kayla Pump - Lilac
Hair: ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves: Light Blondes
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Teardrop Peacock Eye
Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift - December 2012 Eternal Eyes- Peak
Skin: Izzie's Faith
Poses: With Love From... aDORKable Poses [#27] (10L)
Place: Mayfair sim

Thanks to Gogo, I also downloaded the new beta SL viewer 3.4.3 and the picture below is THREE times my screen resolution- with absolutely no grid lines. I am so super excited for this update. I can't even tell you how many hours I have spent editing out gridlines. Others commented that they could only do two times their resolution, but I had no trouble with three times my resolution. 

Look at these eyes! I am so glad I joined the IKON group when it was free. What a nice gift!


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!