Kirsten's Windlights

I don't think I can compare to all the amazing photographer's windlights out there, but I like to give back to our community. I like...

I don't think I can compare to all the amazing photographer's windlights out there, but I like to give back to our community. I like my favorite windlight settings, and maybe you will too. =) I really made these for studio shots, but have used them out and about and the sky could be prettier, but the shadows are still nice.

1) The first one I am sharing is my close up windlight setting. This does not have any shadows. I use it for very close face shots and just normal day to day play. It gives the face a nice soft look.



2) My favorite shadow windlight, and its mirror. This one works well for full body shots that are pulled away from the studio background a little.


3) Another shadow windlight,


4) A purply shadow windlight,


You can download them all here: https://www.box.com/s/khdouwf75zdu2gfp96j1

*UPDATE* I have three more windlights that I made available for download. http://kirstentacular.blogspot.com/2013/12/kirstens-windlights-2.html


There is lots of information about downloading, but I have not seen any for Windows 8. So here is how to download for Windows 8:
Download the file and either extract it to or copy and paste it to the following place:
Computer
Windows (C)
Users
Click your user name, whatever that is
AppData (this is a hidden file, so you have to show hidden files to see it)
Roaming
SecondLife
user_settings
windlight
skies (this is where you put downloaded windlights)

Of course if you have another version of windows or want some other windlights, the best place to look is: http://strawberrysingh.com/tutorials/windlight-settings/.


Merry Christmas, Second Life!

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!