New Year's Eve

     It is New Year's Eve and I have given you a few ideas for party attire and today I give you one more. I have blogged errat...




     It is New Year's Eve and I have given you a few ideas for party attire and today I give you one more. I have blogged erratic and Son!a as possible dress ideas and today my dress is from coldLogic. They recently released a plethora of short, classy yet sexy, party dresses. Hopefully with all those ideas, you can find something that suits you for New Year's Eve. =)


      New Year's Eve is a time to reflect on the last year. I had a pretty good year. It started off pretty tragic. I lost my blog (slook.biz) and a full year's worth of blog posts due to me forgetting that the credit card my hosting and domain company (godaddy) had on file was incorrect. My purse was stolen and I had to replace all my cards. So when it came time to renew my blog domain, I did it with the information they had on file. I thought I was good to go and about a month later my blog was gone. I called godaddy and begged and told them I would pay to have all my blog posts retrieved and they told me no luck. So an entire year of blog posts, all of 2011- just gone. Tragic. It took me three months to pick myself up and start a new blog. I almost thought I would not I was so upset, but I missed it too much. Thank goodness for my perseverance. I love my blog!

      So this is post 123. Not bad for starting this in March. I am syndicated on 8 major fashion feeds and occasionally get some goodies from designers (thank you!). My picture quality has grown by leaps and bounds as I have refined the skill of SL photography in windlight. Seriously, that was a whole new starting over point for me, its totally different, photgraphy pre and post windlight. Then shadows was another new beginning. It kind of feels like just when I figure it out and start to become proud of my work, I get knocked off the mountain and have to re-learn and grow in my art, and that's OK- I like innovation and change is mostly always good. 

I am happy with my SL and excited about what is to come in 2013. Happy New Year!!




Jewelry 1: Donna Flora BEAUTY Necklace and earrings
Jewelry 2: Donna Flora VERA bracelet and VERA ring
Dress: coldLogic  holly.fuscia
Shoes: *Felicity* Kelsey Stilettos - Group Gift magenta (30L to join group)
Hair: ::Exile:: Set Free:Vanilla
Eyelashes: -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 BL
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Pout Gloss 12
Eyeshadow: Glamorize:. Simple Glam - Silver
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (two coats)
Pose Prop: Diesel Works Happy 2013! (Free Gift)

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!