Glam Affair Amberly

I got a new skin and have been using it in blog posts without saying much about it for a week. I really love it though and wanted to focu...


I got a new skin and have been using it in blog posts without saying much about it for a week. I really love it though and wanted to focus on it today.

I am not sure why I got a demo of Amberly Europa at Collabor 88. It is so pale its almost white and I have not ever found a glam affair skin that I liked on my avatar previously, but I did get a demo. Wow, I really loved how Glam Affair Amberly looked on my shape, a lot. I blogged it here.

The inexspensive one at collabor 88 was still too light for me, so I decided to go to Glam Affair and get all the demos. I have not ever liked a skin tone there before. The lighter tones looked nice on other people, but I like a tan skin and had not found a tan for me. The skins were really well done and looked gorgeous on other people, but I just could not find one that was "me." Trying on skins on my shape is such a personal preference thing. So I tried the darker colors of Amberly on not really expecting to find a skin tone that I liked. I was wrong, I did not like it, I loved it!

Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 07
Lingerie: The Sea Hole - Catalina Lingerie Sensation @ collabor 88 December
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Nude Pumps - Casablanca

 I love so much stuff about this skin, the tone, the details, the BUTT DIMPLES!! I have not really seen anyone mention them when reviewing this skin, and maybe I just missed it, but the butt dimples are so adorable- LOVE. I think it looks gorgeous on my face too.


 I ended up getting Jamaica 07 (red lips) and Jamaica 09 (neutral face), and I wished that I had understood how this skin is sold because I would have bought the pink lips 02 instead of 09 if I had. You get a "clean" version with each skin and that is basically an awesome bare skin that you can add tattoo layer makeups to easily. Oh well, I will probably be back for the pink and maybe the purple lips too. I really love this skin! If you have not tried the new skin tones at Glam Affair (Artic, Europa, American, Jamaica, India, Africa), go get some demos. The skins are totally different from the previous skin tone lines.
I used Glam Affair Amberly in all of these previous blog posts: Merry Christmas, Kirsten's Windlights, and Vacation.



Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 07
Dress: Leri Mills Design Penelope MESH Cocktail Dress Advent 14
Shoes: _CandyDoll_ Dolce Heels Cherry
Hair: Magika [01] Visit
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Santa Fe set
Ring: Chop Zuey Gift  Xmas10 DaisyRing
Nose Piercing: Chop Zuey Gift Women Xmas6 NoseDiamonds

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!