Fetish Friday: Kiss Me Now

I decided I needed some fetish holiday wear and this latex sexy Christmas outfit from Graves was exactly what I needed.  ...


I decided I needed some fetish holiday wear and this latex sexy Christmas outfit from Graves was exactly what I needed. 




On Lady Ling:
Outfit: Graves G359 Skimpy Xmas
Boots: HOC Industries - Noir Boots
Hair: >TRUTH< Jemima -  black & whites
Hair (below): >TRUTH< Jodie -  black & whites
Jewelry: (Shiny Things) Everyday Gems giant gem necklace - garnet
Poses: aDORKable Kiss me Now!
Skybox: Heartsick : Snowy Hideaway Skybox & Furnishings on marketplace only 10L


On Don:


I love those poses! Those poses and this latex christmas outfit = a very Dommy Christmas!


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!