TDR Fusion is Bootgasm

Slink Vanity Boots Tan, Black, and Red @ TDR Fusion That many mesh boots would normally set me back at least 2400L. How ...



Slink Vanity Boots Tan, Black, and Red @ TDR Fusion



That many mesh boots would normally set me back at least 2400L. How much did I spend? All the above boots were only 310L! See why I said TDR Fusion = Bootgasm! There were a lot of other cute things including the dress I am about to show, but when I visited TDR Fusion what caught my eye the most were BOOTS!


So I was wandering around looking for pretty picture places and I found a really great one! 1) You can put down objects (which is great for us bloggers for pose stands, prop poses, couple poses etc), 2) All of the most cutest builds/ houses that I can think of are already there (LAQ Decor, Trompe Loeil, what next, etc), 3) Its a winter wonderland- very festive but it also has bombed out grunge sites too, versatile for pictures. Go visit Area 51, Winterland

The thing that intrigued me the most was the LAQ Picturesque Cottage. I have actually been admiring this and the other LAQ builds from afar. They are really amazing mesh designs- SO detailed, but kinda expensive.  I have just never found the Lindys to plunk down, but I really enjoyed exploring the one on this sim- so cute! Look at this house:



LAQ Decor ~ Picturesque Cottage, 2499L, on marketplace
LAQ Decor- Add on snowy roof for picturesque cottage, 499L, on marketplace
LAQ Decor- Sofa Set- 749L, on marketplace
   LAQ Decor ~ (White) Ruffled Slipcover Sofa
   LAQ Decor ~ White - Bookcase
   LAQ Decor ~ Coffee Table


Hair: Clawtooth: Take your time (Glamorous Blondes Pack) @ Collabor 88 December
Pose: aDORKable Poses: 15 of 25 2012
Boots: TDR Fusion Opening Special Boots Purple
Dress: (Kunglers) TDR Fusion#01 dress - Cherry @ TDR Fusion

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!