Jewels with Love

    It is always interesting to me to see what catches my eye at the end of the month. The things I can't get out of my head and t...



    It is always interesting to me to see what catches my eye at the end of the month. The things I can't get out of my head and they are not impulse buys because I can never afford them at the end of the month, lol. I have to wait until payday. I always run out of lindys and try to keep myself on a budget in SL....well I try. =) So at the beginning of the month I find myself going out to get those things that really caught my eye. This month that happened to be jewelry and way too much of it. Specifically the Elegance set from the new jewelry store Cae and the Giorgia set from a tried and true jewelry store, Donna Flora. I was not dissapointed. I love them both. A girl can never have too much jewelry!



Jewelry Set: Cae :: Elegance :: Ensemble
Hair: >TRUTH< Adeline -  light blondes
Skin: Izzie's Faith w/ rose lipstick
Fingernails: ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V1 BY JAMMAN
Dress: 22769 ~ [femme] for  With Love Hunt #58 (10L)
Poses: aDORKable Poses: Jewels


I paired my new jewelry with some party dresses that I got in the With Love Hunt- each only 10L! Lots of great stuff in this hunt, including the last two jewelry sets that I show in this post. 



Jewelry Set: (Donna Flora) GIORGIA set
Dress: Glamurous minidress/ magenta, With Love From... R.icielli [#68] (10L)
Shoes: **DECO - MESH Sequined Heels (silver)**




Dress: Lace Frock Champagne With Love From... paper.doll [#35] (10L)
Jewelry: Cae :: Flourish Mini Set (With Love <3 Hunt #66) (10L)



Jewelry: With Love From... KUNGLERS [#49] (10L)
Dress: Baiastice_Syl Mesh Dress-blue- With Love Hunt 2012 #73 (10L)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!