Sweet Life

I went nutso with the 8f8 Sweet Life Bakery at Season's Story . I had to have it all because it is just so cute! The rare tram come...


I went nutso with the 8f8 Sweet Life Bakery at Season's Story. I had to have it all because it is just so cute! The rare tram comes with 6 single poses and 4 couple poses. You can see one of the couple poses above. 

pose: elephante poses Sweet Nothings

So my fashion today comes from The Secret Store and Yummy at collabor88 and Truth at Seasons Story. I love The Secret Store stuff at collabor 88 and it is only 88 Lindys each!


Ok back to the sweets! How cute are these baked goods? I adore this whole set. Awesome work 8f8! Here is one more of the cute couple poses you get in this set. 


Hiram is wearing new clothes he got at this month's round of The Men's Department. K shorts and Shai shirt. Men in SL if you have not been to this month's round you really should go take a look because it is the 2 year anniversary of this event and there are a lot of designers there this time! While I had Hiram in my picture taking clutches, I went ahead and shot the adorable pose "Nested| by !bang that is also out at The Men's Department. 

Pose: !bang Nested @ The Men's Department April

Teleport to Seasons Story
Teleport to collabor 88


On Kirsten:
Glasses: (Yummy) CatEye Rose Shades - Pastel @collabor88
Shoes: *BOOM* Posey Pumps (doll pink)
Jewelry: Donna Flora BUTTERFLY Set
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands (Av Enhance)
The Secret Store - Amy Highwaist Skirt - Rose @collabor88
The Secret Store - Betsy Halter tank/Tucked - Aquarelle @collabor88
Hair: TRUTH  Fleur @ Seasons Story
Skin: Glam Affair - Aria - Jamaica 02 @collabor88

On Hiram:
Slink MALE (AvEnhance) Hands and Feet
*Shai* Men's Chambray Shirt - Vintage @ The Men's Department
::K:: Cargo Shorts Ivory Male @ The Men's Department
etham - Chainmail Biohazard Necklace [Long]
Hair: Exile::Take It Easy
Watch: oyasumi / wristwatch brown/gold
Skin: Redgrave CHRIS - Tan

Decor:
8f8 Sweet Life Bakery Full Set including Rare Tram @ Seasons Story

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely Post - Glad You Got Your Collection, I played it too, WAY TOO MUCH, and got 4 Trams and only 1 set of Balloons (Finally) before stopping. Congrats on your lovely set-up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!