Happy Easter 2014; Pose Fair

Happy Easter! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of chocolate bunnies! My adorable bunny jacket is from  The Sugar Garden...


Happy Easter! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of chocolate bunnies! My adorable bunny jacket is from The Sugar Garden at The Seasons Story and unlike most jackets you can wear this one with prim boobs. My shoes are Phantasm by L.Warwick. The pose above came from a Gacha machine at Pose Fair 2014 from Ty'd and True Poses


My lingerie is one of four Easter specials from Blacklace for only 99L each. This design comes with bunny ears and boob and azz implants too! However, I wanted a mesh bunny tail so Hiram made me one. If you see me in world and want your own mesh bunny tail, IM me and I will send you one as an Easter pressie! I think I make a very sexy Easter bunny! My jewelry is the current free gift grom Lazuri. The group is pay to join (250L), but it is so worth it because the gifts are gorgeous and numerous. The pose is new from Sari-Sari and exclusively at Pose Fair 2014. 

Pose Exposeur Pin Up Selfie 5 M @ Pose Fair 2014

My polish for my SLink parts is from Cutiecles, the pastel pack. I really love all of the polish from this marketplace only store. You get fingers and toes for only 40L! I think everyone should get the pastel pack for Easter; it is perfect for this holiday and Spring too!


I use polish from this brand often. The above photo was made by the designer Dawnde Lane. I love the Winter polish too and it has my favorite RED in it. There are only 6 packs, but they are all great! You should check out Cutiecles on MP.  


I blame this last picture on Gacha machines. There were Gacha machines at Pose Fair and that = Bad News for Kirsten! I can't seem to walk by them without a pull, or two, or 20, sighs. Above you can see most of the entire Egg set from Ty'd and True Poses including the rare (pink glitter egg on bottom left).  

Here are my Easter posts since I started blogging in 2011:
Kirsten Easter 2011
Oops I did not do an Easter post in 2012. I did a skin review instead, lol.
Kirsten Easter 2013 

Teleport to L.Warwick Handmade Shoes
Teleport to Blacklace (for 99L Easter Specials!)
Teleport to The Seasons Story
Teleport to Pose Fair 2014

Lingerie: ~Blacklace~Material Girl: Easter Edition *SALE 99L*
Jacket: .the sugar garden. Bunny Bomber - WhitexPink @ Seasons Story
Lower Implant: *L.inc* Cute Azz
Upper Implant: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Slink Mesh (Av Enhance) Medium Feet and Casual Hands
Polish: Cutiecles Pastels nails Slink appliers
Hair: TRUTH Melita LoveJugs
Phone: VCO - bunny phone (hotpink)
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Phantasm -Clear Platform Heels- Sweet Candy
Jewelry: Lazuri Perlline Necklace and Earrings *Free group Gift/ Pay to join group*
 Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
Pose 1st Pic: *Ty'd and True* Fallon 3 @ Pose Fair 2014
Pose 2nd Pic: Sari-Sari happy01 @ Pose Fair 2014
Pose 3rd Pic:  Exposeur Pin Up Selfie 5 M @ Pose Fair 2014
Collage Poses: Ty'd and True Poses Easter Egg Gacha @ Pose Fair 2014


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!