Blue Birdie Bliss

Sometimes things just come together in beautiful harmony. My outfit is from 6 different designers and 3 different places. I miss doing ...


Sometimes things just come together in beautiful harmony. My outfit is from 6 different designers and 3 different places. I miss doing that with mesh. Sometimes it is sooo hard to mix and match with mesh, but then every once in a while -like today- everything just melds. I picked up a few of these beauties at this round of collabor88. Like these Gos shoes. I suggest getting the fatpack because you get 5 colors for about the price of one Gos shoe normally. You can wear them with or without the cute socks too. My hair is new from Truth and the birdie hair clip is the perfect Spring finishing touch to this slightly windblown look. You can also find my top and skin at collabor88 this month.




Top: *BOOM* Good Weather Halter Steel @collabor88 April
Hair: TRUTH April @collabor88 April
Shoes: [Gos] Miranda Chunky Pump - Swallows Collection @collabor88 April
Skin: Glam Affair - Aria - Jamaica 07 @collabor88 April
Skirt: The Secret Store - Mini - Birdie/Baby Blue
Necklace: KOSH- SWALLOW

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!