Curlers

Oh Hi, you caught me in my bathroom getting ready today. I just put my hair up in curlers and did my makeup now I have to wait for them...


Oh Hi, you caught me in my bathroom getting ready today. I just put my hair up in curlers and did my makeup now I have to wait for them to set. I think I will turn on some tunes and rock out with my air guitar in my bedroom. That sounds like a fun lazy Sunday to me!


My hair is new from Truth, Betsy. My lingerie is the 99L special all this week from Blacklace and you get two colors of the boyshort undie sets with boob and butt appliers. I am showing it to you with lolas and my cute azz. My pose in the second picture is from the really fun pose set "Air Guitar" from infiniti.

Teleport to Truth

~Blacklace~ Cynthia: Teal & Cream Cotton Bra and Boy Shorts *99L Sale this week only*
*L.inc* Cute Azz
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands (Av Enhance) \
Polish: Cutiecles Pastel's
TRUTH HAIR Betsy *NEW*
Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 03
Pose 1st Pic: Eternal Dreams Kollective 10
Pose 2nd Pic: infiniti Air Guitar 1

Furniture: 
LAQ Decor ~ Clawfoot Bathtub & Shower (Bronze)
Second Spaces - Bathroom Clutter - recycled towel rack
Second Spaces - Bathroom Clutter - bucket of things (boy)
Second Spaces - Bathroom Clutter - clean up
Second Spaces - Bathroom Clutter - to pass the time RARE
LAQ Decor ~ Bed Set (Adult)
LAQ Decor ~ Bedside Table
:Raindrop: - Cute Days Rug

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!