Liv Glam @ Dope Spring Fashion Week; Cosmetic Fair Spring

Liv Glam is at Dope Spring Fashion Week ( Blog )   (April 21-26) with 4 exclusive designs . I am wearing Waking up in Vegas a metal...


Liv Glam is at Dope Spring Fashion Week (Blog)  (April 21-26) with 4 exclusive designs. I am wearing Waking up in Vegas a metallic two tier mini-dress that changes into 6 colors. The top and skirt also change independently or you can change the whole dress to one color providing multiple mix n match opportunities. I paired my sequin mini-dress with Donna Flora jewelry and SLink shoes. 


The Spring Cosmetic Fair is in full swing until the end of the month. I love makeup layers and playing with them to create a very different look. My metallic eyeshadow is from Les Petit Details and I think it is a really great look for an evening out. My eyes are from The Sugar Garden and while I think they are pretty eyes, I am not sure they are "me." They look so good on small petite kawaii type avatars, but I don't think that is Kirsten. I think I will keep them for when I dress up sugary cute. 




Dress: [Liv Glam] Boutique-[ SPRING14] Waking Up IN Vegas
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type A)(Cat's eye)
Eyelashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" 
Jewelry: Donna Flora ROSALINDA Set
Slink AvEnhance Feet High and Hands Casual
Shoes: Slink Hera Wrap Heel Mother of Pearl
Skin: Izzie's - Maci Skin natural 
Eyeshadow: *LpD* MakeUp - *Monica* Eyeshadow Silver @ Cosmetic Fair
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Kissable Gloss Nude 
Eyes: .the sugar garden. Mori Eyes - Ice Blue @ Cosmetic Fair

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!