Princess Perfection

I felt like the " Fit for a Princess " event was made for me. It was a bit like what I imagine finding your home planet mig...


I felt like the "Fit for a Princess" event was made for me. It was a bit like what I imagine finding your home planet might be like for an alien. This dress, Principessa, by Junbug might be the most gorgeous example of princess perfection I have seen in any life. I kind of felt like Disney would see these dresses and immediately need to make a new princess just so she can wear this dress. I have been wearing mine the last two days and I feel so elegant and beautiful. I could not adore this dress more if I tried. My tiara was in a gacha machine made by elephante poses. This is one of the four rares in the machine, Love. They are only 30L a pull. There were quite a few fun Gacha machines at this event, making an already great event even better (imo). 


I also had to have the jewelry set from Cae called Duchess. The full set has a necklace, earrings, rings both for avatar hands and SLink hands (yay!), and a tiara. Any jewelry set that comes standard with a tiara has my name written all over it! This set has 10 different gemstones and the large and small stones can change independently of each other. My poses in this post are from the event too by an lar poses called The Spoiled Princess Series.




Teleport to Fit for a Princess


Eyelashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower (add)
Tiara: //elephante poses// If I Can Dream Tiara *Love Princess* RARE @ Fit for a Princess
Jewelry: Cae :: Duchess :: Set @ Fit for a Princess
Shoes: Deviance - Milady's Slipper (Blush)
Formal: Junbug Principessa in Blush @ Fit for a Princess
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tristana
Skin: Izzie's - Maci Skin natural
Izzie's - Lipstick nude rose
Izzie's - Maci Eyeshadow plum
Poses: an lar [poses] The Spoiled Princess Series @ Fit for a Princess
Windlight: Kirsten's Favorite Shadow Fantasy (available for download)
Picture Place: PixelArt Photogardens

Love, Princess Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You've always been a princess and this is more stunning proof you still are. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!