Beach Bum

I think it is time for cold weather to end and time for beach bum lazy summer days! Kaithleen's has a new unique original mesh one...


I think it is time for cold weather to end and time for beach bum lazy summer days! Kaithleen's has a new unique original mesh one shoulder short overall at The Comic Fashion Fair. You can find these shorts, which I think make a cute swimsuit cover-up, in 7 colors exclusively at this event. They even have cute embroidered flowers on the right leg. My shoes are new from Maxi Gossamer (for SLink flat feet) at the April round of collabor88. My bikini is from Faboo which specializes in implant swimwear. Most of her swimsuits come with boob and azz appliers now. I tried to ask the designer if she has a re-delivery terminal so I can get the azz update on all of my previous purchases (like I am wearing in this post), but she was not online. I hope so, that would rock!






Slink Enhancement Hands and Flat Feet
Hair: Exile::Rain (L)
Bikini: FABOO.  SCALES TEAL
Kaithleen's One off Denim Shorts - Truedenim @ The Comic Fashion Fair
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Maxi Gossamer - Sandals - Lotus Flower Blossom @ collabor88 April
Skin: Glam Affair - Aria - Jamaica 02 A @ collabor88 April
Studio Skye Beach Sign 5 (part of sand dune set)
Studio Skye Beach Building Set

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!