Self Picnic

cheeky has an adorable new high waist belt skirt out at 100 Block . It is available in 7 different colors with a slight tone on tone lac...


cheeky has an adorable new high waist belt skirt out at 100 Block. It is available in 7 different colors with a slight tone on tone lace texture and the belt changes into 13 different colors via HUD.
cheeky Belt Skirt @ 100 Block

My pose in the first picture is from the flowey self picnic prop at collabor88. It comes with quite a few poses and grass or no grass options. I was a bit surprised when I had to wear the item and there was not a rezzable version (like the demo). The wearaple prop is really nice when you are taking photos in places that do not allow build, but I also would like to be able to rez a prop too for shots on my own land. I think it would be cool if more photo props came with both options, wearable and rezzable. For this prop every time I clicked on it to try and change the poses my avatar would move which affected my set-up and lighting and then I had to move myself back to the position I wanted. So I rezzed a pose stand and stood on that and then attached the wearable prop and then I could control my avatar's position by moving my pose stand. So that is just a tip if you too had trouble keeping your avatar in place. Even with those few challenges, I really loved this pose prop and the poses included! 


This beautiful hair is from Exile at The Seasons Story. I love the flowers! My eyes are new by Labyrinth at TDR Fusion. My pink shoes, which you can kind of see, are by Essenz in the Gacha machines at The Comic Fair. Essenz has recently started to take her original mesh shoes and adapt them for SLink feet and that makes me happy! So you can get cute shoes for your Medium SLink feet for only 75L in this Gacha machine. 


Here is where this post goes from nice to naughty. Hiram and I went to Erotigacha last night and we got a few things. My favorite has to be my pink QE Ho-Bag with all the essentials every girl needs included!

Teleport to 100 Block to get that cute mesh cheeky skirt!
Teleport to collabor88
Teleport to TDR Fusion
Teleport to Erotigacha

Skirt: cheeky Belt Skirt! White (pink, black, purple) @ 100 Block
Shoes: Essenz - Athens (Pink) @ The Comic Fair in the Gacha section
Hair: Exile::San Francisco @ The Seasons Story
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
Eyes: Labyrinth- Sparkle Eyes - Electric M @ TDR Fusion
Pose Prop: flowey self picnic / violet - @ collabor88
Top: Moon. Spring Fringe Tubetop - Bubblegum @ collabor88
Purse: [QE] Ho-Bag /Brainy Light/ @ Erotigacha
Shoes in last picture: Candydoll_ Oxygen II Dahlia
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Sedona Valley Gypsy
Pink Flowers: ~*Garden of Dreams*~ Bellis - Pink
Grass: ~*Garden of Dreams*~ Grass Type A
Trees in background: Studio Skye Enchanted Woods

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!