Kiss More

I can't stay away from the Gacha machines and I have even given up trying. I am just going to embrace my demons. I found some thing...


I can't stay away from the Gacha machines and I have even given up trying. I am just going to embrace my demons. I found some things I needed at Gacha till the Bittr End which ends May 1st. These GrungeInk SLink hand tattoos needed to be played with. If I get mad at someone I can even spell out YOU SLUT. Hiram's hands now say FEAR ME. I also got the Geek Chic Creations ring that I put on my thumb at this event. So I think that was a definite productive Gacha trip! Just FYI: In order to get different words on your hands, you have to apply, take off the hand you don't want the next word on, apply the other word, then reattach.


ploom just released this sexy wavy hairstyle, Chance. I am showing it in the dipped color pack in this post. I also got these magnificent Souzou Eien horns at Gacha til the Bittr End and honestly the vendor picture did not do them justice at all. They are so cool!


My bullet pants are a new release from cheeky in the main store. You can find them in 5 lickable leather colors. The bullet belt comes with a color change HUD too. 


Slink Enhancement Hands and Feet
GrungeInk - Slink Hand HUD - Kiss (Right Hand Only) @ Gacha til the Bittr End
GrungeInk - Slink Hand HUD - More (Left Hand Only) @ Gacha til the Bittr End
Tenjin - Lucky Bitch Tattoo - Fresh RARE
.ploom. Chance *NEW*
:Zombie Suicide:  Cute Piercing
cheeky bullet Pants! Purple *NEW*
Geek Chic Creations Kim ring- purple @ Gacha til the Bittr End
[L.Warwick] Europa -Slingback Platform Wedges- Noir
~*Souzou Eien.*~ Ossis Sacri Horns [Elegant Pink] @ Gacha til the Bittr End
~Sassy!~ Dance Til Dawn top @ Freestyle Urban Fair til April 30th
Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
Post 1st Pic: oOo Studios jewel_one
Pose 2nd Pic: Flash Friendly Poses 17M
Pose 3rd Pic: Flash Friendly Poses 18M

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!