Party In My Head

I just have a pretty dress to show you today. It is lined (two sided high quality mesh) and that works well with the high slit and pict...


I just have a pretty dress to show you today. It is lined (two sided high quality mesh) and that works well with the high slit and pictures and moving around SL. You get 6 different pretty textures with this purchase. I love the mesh build of this dress. Look at the back:




Jewelry: Chop Zuey Goddess - I am Magdalena
Bangles: Chop Zuey Winter Berries Bangles Bracelets
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Lauren d'Orsay
Dress: [Liv Glam] Boutique-[ SPRING14] Party In My Head @ Liv Glam
TRUTH HAIR Mina
Izzie's - Maci Skin natural
Izzie's - Maci Eyeshadow smokey
Izzie's - Lipstick purple
Culprit Eku~ine Carousel Horsie RARE
Picture Place: Neva Sky

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!