The Devil Inside

A new round of Suicide Dollz just started 2 days ago and there are so many goodies! I have three of them in my outfit today: Miranda ...


A new round of Suicide Dollz just started 2 days ago and there are so many goodies! I have three of them in my outfit today: Miranda studded shoes by L.Warwick, black leopard sexy garter socks by cheeky, and tied up top by Death Rocker Betty Crocker. My shorts are brand new from Ducknipple called Devil shorts. I think that's where I got the title of this post, but then maybe I am just feeling a bit mischievous! These sexy leather booty shorts come with a 12 color change HUD. You can find these in the main Ducknipple store.

Ducknipple Devil Shorts

I really love the cheeky sexy garter socks, which are at the event in 9 patterns/colors. They come with panties, garter, stockings, and appliers for azz and SLink for only115L each. I am showing them below with my cute azz and Slink medium foot. I love that they come with panties!

cheeky sexy garter socks with Maai Candy toenail polish

Last I want to highlight my sexy L.Warwick shoes and Maai polish. Miranda was already a very sexy shoe for SLink high feet and now with some added spikes and darker tone colors they go up one notch on the sexy and edgy scale. You can find these new spked shoes in 5 colors at Suicide Dollz. 

Also, Maai released 5 sets of SLink finger and toenail polish and I am wearing a variety of them in this post. They are all nicely done with a high gloss shine and you can find them at the main Maai store.

L.Warwick Miranda Leather Spikes Blue and Maai Party Polish
L.Warwick Miranda Leather Spikes Green and Maai French Polish
L.Warwick Miranda Leather Spikes Burgundy and Maai Party Polish

Did you notice my cherry jewelry set? It is all 100% original mesh and Hiram made it for me. I am trying to get him to start selling his amazing creations so that you guys can enjoy his things too, but for now it is not available on the grid, sorry!

Teleport to Ducknipple
Teleport to Maai


Tights: cheeky sexy Garter Socks! Leo Black @ Suicide Dollz
Chest Tattoo: *Tekila Candy* Kissable Tattoo dark
Belly piercing: .:ellabella:. Hope - Silvered - stomach
Shirt: ::death rocker betty crocker:: tied up top  skully cherries @ Suicide Dollz
Shorts: Ducknipple Mesh: Devil Shorts *NEW at Mainstore*
Hair: Magika [Hair] Shimmer *NEW at Mainstore*
Jewelry: Poppin' cherries Set (Made by Hiram, not available for sale)
Slink AvEnhance Feet High and Hands
Polish: Maai Night Set (red in first picture) *NEW at Mainstore*
Headband: VCO - Halloween band_Horn(RED)
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Miranda -High Platform Wedge- Noir Leather Spikes @ Suicide Dollz
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!