Fetish Friday: Erotigacha- Here Kitty Kitty

I took my toys to Erotigacha . We had fun buying things for me. devious Mind has a Pussycat latex suit and I won it in pink. The suits...


I took my toys to Erotigacha. We had fun buying things for me. devious Mind has a Pussycat latex suit and I won it in pink. The suits come in three parts: outfit with boob, azz, and SLink appliers, ears and tail, and kitty collars. Our pose is the Ultra Rare from Spirit World. Find it all at this naughty Gacha event.

Spirit World Pose 4


On Lady Ling:
!dM Pussycat - latexStockings **COTTON CANDY**
!dM Pussycat - latexGloves **COTTON CANDY**
!dM Pussycat - latex bodysuit **COTTON CANDY*
!dM Pussycat - kittyEars **COTTON CANDY**
!dM Pussycat - kittyTail **COTTON CANDY** (fitted mesh)
Slink FEMALE (Av.Enhance) Hands and Feet Alpha
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Magika [Hair L] Never
Belleza- Ashley Tan

On sub on the right: 
Slink MALE (AvEnhance) Hands and Feet
Bohonkus Harness - Black (Made by Hiram Walker, not for sale)
Uw.St    Al-Hair  Black
 Skin CHRIS - Tan / 01 -HB- shaved+Hairbase - REDGRAVE

On sub on the left: 
Hair TYLER -Dark- *REDGRAVE*
L&B Mesh Leather - Mens Zip Plain Black Pants
Belleza- Ashton

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!