Khaleesi

As I have mentioned on my blog previously, I love sci-fi and fantasy. So it should not be a surprise that I am a big GOT fan. Last Sund...


As I have mentioned on my blog previously, I love sci-fi and fantasy. So it should not be a surprise that I am a big GOT fan. Last Sunday season 4 premierred and in SL an event called The Secret Affair with a GOT theme also started. My aisling dress comes with a texture change HUD (all variations of the main color). This is a gorgeous materials ready dress. My shoes are from Pure Poison and come in 3 colors for one low purchase price. These are made for our SLink flat feet. 



The rest of my items were won in the various Gacha machines at this event. My jewelry set is from Loviisa and I got the entire matching three piece set in fawn out of the machine!My dragons are the rare in the DRD machine. I was lucky and got the blue and green rare dragons, but I could not seem to get the third red one. SO...I tinted one of the other dragons to make a red one. You can find it all at The Secret Affair. The dragons are animated, Look!




Dress: . a i s l i n g . Qarth Lady @ The Secret Affair
DRD Dragon hand blue Rare @ The Secret Affair
DRD dragon head blue (tinted red) Rare @ The Secret Affair
DRD Dragon left shoulder green Rare @ The Secret Affair
Loviisa ~ Circlet in Fawn @ The Secret Affair
Loviisa ~ Necklace [Long] in Fawn @ The Secret Affair
Loviisa ~ Necklace [short] in Fawn @ The Secret Affair
Pure Poison - Gladia Sandals - Gold @ The Secret Affair
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
[monso] My Hair - Khaleesy/ Light Blonde
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica

I took this online quiz: Which Game of Thrones House are You? and my result was-


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!