Skull and Bones

I have three new items on today that I am enjoying. My top is new original mesh from Cargo and comes in a wide variety of colors and d...


I have three new items on today that I am enjoying. My top is new original mesh from Cargo and comes in a wide variety of colors and designs. My skirt is brand new from Ducknipple and comes with a 12 color change HUD. Cheeky has these torn and cut up leggings in 5 color options at the new round of The Big Show. The leggings come with Azz appliers. 


cheeky Cut Leggings! Grey NEW @ The Big Show
CARGO // Graphic Tanktop // Skull // Gray // *NEW*
Ducknipple Mesh: Lion Skirt *NEW*
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer- Skull - Jewelled - Silver and Black Diamonds
WRONG - Sanity Jelly Bracelets
TRUTH HAIR Harriet with  Maisy Buns (attached and tinted)
[whatever] High Heel 2.0 - black
Izzie's - Maci Skin natural
Picture Place: Crack Den

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!