Pink Bunny

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend! I found this cute Stigma bunny outfit with Lolas tango applier and lollipop for ...




I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend! I found this cute Stigma bunny outfit with Lolas tango applier and lollipop for only 49L on marketplace

Outfit: :STIGMA: Body Suit (pink) w/ lolas tango applier
Ears: :STIGMA: Bunny Ears
Tail: :STIGMA: Bunny Tail
Lollipop: :STIGMA: Sloppy Easter Sucker
Hair: >TRUTH< Dawson - seaspray
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots White Leather
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (spine)
Jewelry: shiny things Opal egg earring - silver  necklace 
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 BL
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Kissable Gloss Sugar
Pose w/ egg: Embody Scrambled

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!