Hop Aboard the Tango Train, Magika Hair

It seems curls are popping up everywhere and that makes me happy. I blogged some new mesh curls from wasabi pills recently and...




It seems curls are popping up everywhere and that makes me happy. I blogged some new mesh curls from wasabi pills recently and then these were released yesterday by Magika. Truth also released some new mesh curls yesterday. If you have been wanting some sexy curls/ waves to add to your mesh hair collection, they have finally arrived on the grid en mass. 

I recently took the plunge and bought Lolas Tango mesh boobs. So I needed some clothes to cover them and did the Tango Train Hunt. There were quite a few sexy outfits to be had on this hunt that lasts till March 31st  and I am going to show you three of them in this post, but you can see them all here: http://www.bigboobiebabes.com/p/fetured-event.html

I also recently made my first bare picture. I have played with attempting to do some tasteful nudes for a while and the horrible shape of the avatar boobs and the extensive photoshop work needed to make them look good- deterred me. After I put on my Lolas for the first time, I knew that I wanted to photograph them. I think they are beautiful. You can see this Magika hair, Forget, as well as my Lolas in my first attempt: Kirsten all Natural, on my flickr. This was made as a present for Jay- who is currently rocking my world.

Dres: Pink Passions Designs MIDNIGHT MIST (deep red) HATT Hunt # 25 FREE
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick dark red
Shoes: *G Field* Flower Pumps "Eve"
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (spine)
Hair: Magika [Hair L] Forget *NEW Release*
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 BL






Dress: ::Egoxentrikax -  Princess Halter Dress Pink HATT Hunt # 11 FREE
Jewelry: ((RIPE)) Pink I HEART YOU Set
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (spine)
Hair: Magika [Hair L] Forget *NEW Release*
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Shanti Hot Pink
Skin: -Belleza- Amy Tan BBB 1 (Blonde)




Dress: Mystique Flashing Dress HATT Hunt #7 FREE
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick dark raspberry
Jewelry: Addiction On the Fringe Set
Bracelets: Apple May Designs Contemporary Bangles
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (spine)
Hair: Magika [Hair Rigged] Plenty
Shoes: [Gos] Sophia Peeptoe - Essentials Collection
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 BL

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!