Roller Rink, Arcade March

I hope you guys like arcade posts cause I basically spent my entire allowance for the month of March on Arcade items! =) I got pretty...




I hope you guys like arcade posts cause I basically spent my entire allowance for the month of March on Arcade items! =) I got pretty much everything I wanted too! I love the Arcade Gacha event.

Stuff from Arcade March: 
Makeup: Shakeup!March Makeup [05 TEETH]
Top: :Paper.Doll: Bow Bandeau: Hot Pink 2
Hair: >TRUTH< Video Games - BlackFade1
Bracelet: FANATIK - Logo bangle PRINCESS
Stuffed animal: Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Harry the Hare
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Wild Honey Bee - Royal Blue
Headband: PIDIDDLE - Kitty Bow Peep Band - PinkDot/BlackFur
Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Black Neon
Tail: [Aux] Wild Rumpus Tail - Wolf (black)
Backpack: ~Tableau Vivant~ Backpack - Paisley

Not at Arcade stuff: 
Skirt: Tee*fy Basics HighWaist Short Denim Skirt  Original
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 Rav
Pose Background: Reek - Phemie's 80's Skating Rink

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!