Slip of a Dress

I finally made it out to faMESHed March , lol. I was totally taken over by the Arcade goblins for the first two weeks of March and I...



I finally made it out to faMESHed March, lol. I was totally taken over by the Arcade goblins for the first two weeks of March and I suddenly realized that it was near the end of March and I had not even been to faMESHed yet. I had to have the hair from wasabi pills and this dress from cracked mirror. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I am personally on SPRING BREAK in real life this week, woot.


Dress: (Cracked Mirror) Slip Dress (blue) @ faMESHed March
Panties: Adam n Eve Lingerie - Saucy Panty - Blue
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Giselle Mesh Hair - Golden @ faMESHed March
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Santa Fe Set
Shoes: [Gos] Sophia Peeptoe - Essentials Collection 
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Tan Bl 1
Lipgloss: -Belleza- Ava Tan Light Gloss Lips 2
Eyeshadow: (PixelDolls) Eyeshadow . Rocket Fuel . Blue
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Skyfall

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!