Fetish Friday: Formal Corset

I have a collaring ceremony to go to this weekend and just like mainstream weddings the dress code is normally formal. I chose this...




I have a collaring ceremony to go to this weekend and just like mainstream weddings the dress code is normally formal. I chose this corset dress from a new to me store, Nectar! I am always cautious with new stores I have never heard of, but this dress is really gorgeous. The top is a rigged mesh corset and the bottom is a flouncy flexi skirt which will be beautiful as I dance. So today I bring you a corset as part of fancy formal attire. 

My jewelry is the weekly special at Virtual Impressions and today is the last day to get this gorgeous color change mesh set for 50% off for group members and the group is free to join. You get a necklace, earrings, and bracelets in this set. I highly recommend it. I think its gorgeous. My shoes are new to me from Gos Boutique and I love them! The Gos Boutique shoes are so gorgeous and the skin tint HUD is miraculous!


On Lady Ling:
Formal: [Nectar!] Katerina - Plum Mesh Corset and Flexi Skirt
Hair: >TRUTH< January - elvira
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions: Gina Texture Change Set
Shoes: [Gos] Marilyn Sandals - Plum Patent
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Kumi <Hazel> - Smokey Wing (dkbrow)
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Lip Glaze - Legendary
Panties: ~Blacklace~ Diamond: Black  & Diamond Sequins Corset: Panty



On Don:
Tux: Lapointe & Bastchild Mesh Tuxedo "Modern Black Open"
Tux Add- On: L&B Texture HUD Add On "Plain Silk Vests - Purples" for 2013 Mesh Modern Open 
Shoes: [ hoorenbeek ] Yorkshire Shoes - Black
Hair: ::Exile:: Evan:Drift
Skin: Belleza Dylan






Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!