e! is closing and that makes me sad; free dress

e! by Eclectic Wingtips is closing and that really makes me sad! I could always count on quality original mesh from e! I was even a paid ...


e! by Eclectic Wingtips is closing and that really makes me sad! I could always count on quality original mesh from e! I was even a paid VIP group member too. It will be very weird not seeing e! at faMESHed every month.  I know it is hard to juggle real life and an SL business, but know that you will be missed Eclectic.

e! Chloe Skirt (Barbie), e! Sparkles Top (Blush)/ 75L each
e! Chloe Skirt (Tan), e! Alice Tank Top (Cerulean)/ 75L each

Right now you can find her clothes at her main store for only 75L each during a closing sale. After that her clothes will be on marketplace only and I am assuming no new releases. She is also giving us a goodbye gift in the form of this adorable dress. You do not have to be a VIP member to get the gift and there is no group to join. It is free for everyone.

e! Aria Dress Goodbye Gift/ FREE/ No group needed



Jewelry: Cae :: Murano Set
Dress: e! Rachel Dress Polka (Sapphire) *75L during closing sale*
Hair: Exile::Daydream
Shoes: ISON - pointy strap heel (cobalt)
Hands and Feet: Slink Mesh (Av Enhance)
Skin: Izzie's - Maci Skin natural BLB
Izzie's - Lipstick red, pink, none, natural
Izzie's - Maci Eyeshadow blue, silver, purple

Thank you for making us feel Ve!RY IMPORTANT!

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!