Makeup Monday: Pink Fuel Jacqueline

        Hello! Makeup Monday is a vlogger series that I have been tossing around making for a while and I finally made my first epi...




        Hello! Makeup Monday is a vlogger series that I have been tossing around making for a while and I finally made my first episode. I think it is fitting that my first episode is featuring Pink Fuel, one of my all time favorite skin and makeups in the game. Jacqueline, a Catwa Bento skin, was just released in the main store in all the Pink Fuel skin tones. There is also a Jacqueline add-on lipstick hud too and I show them all to you in my first Makeup Monday vlog. I made an intro theme song, in which I am making a total idiot of myself as I sing A capella to the tune of Manic Monday, changing the lyrics to "Makeup Monday." I hope you can laugh with me (and not at me) and I hope you enjoy my video!





See you next week (I hope) for Makeup Monday!






Skin: Pink Fuel <Biscuit> - Jacqueline - CATWA/ Teleport
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK - Jacqueline ADD-ON Lipstick HUD/ Teleport
Hair: Doe: Kiki /BANGS/ (solid) - Fatpack @ N21
Rings: (Yummy) Love Spell Ring Set- All Colors @ N21
Top: [Aleutia] Marita (Maitreya) @ Tres Chic
Shoes: #11 Blueberry - Iconic Doll - Shoes - Pixie/ Teleport 
Skirt: Blueberry - Blaire - Belted Skirt / Teleport 
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Dance Animation: MOVE! Animations Leni_42_Dance
Pose: GingerFish Poses - Lipstick Love @ eBento
Prop: Astralia - Vintage backgrounds (Throne of awesome) @ Rewind


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!