Happy 7 Years Kirstentacular!

        7 years ago today, I posted my very first blog post. You can see it here -->, February 4, 2011, Photon Pink . (no laughing, ...




        7 years ago today, I posted my very first blog post. You can see it here -->, February 4, 2011, Photon Pink. (no laughing, I had no idea what I was doing, lol) I have officially been blogging for 7 years now. Happy 7 years, Kirstentacular! What has kept me going? I truly love to shop, style, take pictures, and blog. You have to love it, to stick with it for 7 years. This is my artistic escape. My place to play with fashion, colors, pictures, and photoshop. I have also been blessed to have some amazing designers over the years partner with me and let me showcase their designs. The faith that you all have put in me over the years means so much to me. Last year my blog hit half a million views, my flickr hit 5.5K followers, and my youtube channel has over 400 followers. Thank you everyone for following me, visiting me, and supporting Kirstentacular. I appreciate every time you visit, read a blog post, fav a picture, and watch a video.





        So for today's sexy fashion. This would make a wonderful, sexy Valentine's Day date outfit. At faMESHed, Just Because released this sexy, silky slip dress and Wasabi released this tousled updo. Love both of these so much! N-core released these sky high platforms with jewels on the strap at the Kinky event. You get a whole fatpack of shoes at a very affordable price. This is a great deal! Finally, Cae has been super busy. So many amazing jewelry releases lately. I am in LOVE with the Heartthrob stacking bracelets that were just released at Gacha Garden. Since this is a gacha, these are transfer and would make gorgeous V-day gifts. My Cae necklace and earring set, Charlotte, was just released at Blush. I am loving these big jewels. This is such a gorgeous statement necklace. 



Dress: Just BECAUSE Anna Slip Dress - FatPack - Lara @ faMESHed
Hair: Wasabi // Clover Mesh Hair - Style 2 @ faMESHed
Rings: (Yummy) Serena Rings (Maitreya) 2.0
Jewelry: Cae :: Charlotte :: Necklace and Earrings <Materials> @ Blush
Bracelet 1: Cae :: Heartthrob  - Pave Heart @ Gacha Garden
Bracelet 10: Cae :: Heartthrob - Heart Chain @ Gacha Garden
Bracelet 2: Cae :: Heartthrob - Metal Hearts @ Gacha Garden
Bracelet 3: Cae :: Heartthrob  - Gem Heart RARE @ Gacha Garden
Bracelet 4: Cae :: Heartthrob - XOXO @ Gacha Garden
Bracelet 5: Cae :: Heartthrob  - Key @ Gacha Garden
Bracelet 6: Cae :: Heartthrob - Pearls @ Gacha Garden
Bracelet 7: Cae :: Heartthrob - Lock @ Gacha Garden
Bracelet 8: Cae :: Heartthrob - Gems @ Gacha Garden
Bracelet 9: Cae :: Heartthrob  - Love @ Gacha Garden
Shoes: N-core CORINA "Fatpack" for Maitreya @ Kinky Event
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: League Sadie
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Sparkle & Shine
Pose 1: Paper Rabbit Pose 48
Pose 2: Bounce This Poses Sitting 5
Trompe Loeil - Josette Settee

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!