Flores

        There is a new event, Au Lovely , and I have seen some gorgeous items. This event is all about delicate designs, frilly ruffles,...



        There is a new event, Au Lovely, and I have seen some gorgeous items. This event is all about delicate designs, frilly ruffles, floral patterns, lace, and feminine motif. So basically, everything I adore! Cae released this jewelry set and Just Because released this dress. They are both so pretty! Cae jewelry, as usual, is like buying a fatpack of gemstone textures. The ribbon and panties on my dress are texture change and the dress comes in sheer and solid (shown). My gorgeous lipstick is from Pink Fuel and also at Au Lovely. She just released a new lipstick set at the event, Cherish You, that is a must have for Catwa head wearers. My amazing eyes were just released by Arte at the Spoonful of Sugar event.




        I paired my dress with these new shoes just released by Essenz at the current round of Vanity. They have a bow on the back that goes perfectly with the bow on my Just Because dress.



Eyeshadow: [Pink Fuel] Eyeshadow - Hyper Glitz/ Teleport
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Cherish You/ @ Au Lovely
Eyes: A R T E - Borealis Eyes @ Spoonful of Sugar
Jewelry: Cae :: Flores :: Collection @ Au Lovely
Shoes: Essenz - Varadero @ Vanity
Dress: Just BECAUSE Rebecca Dress @ Au Lovely
Hair: TRUTH / Natalie
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!