Sparkly Night

          I went to Cosmopolitan and got this Adorsy outfit and Mila skin. This is my first Mila skin and I think its pretty and gives my...

 


        I went to Cosmopolitan and got this Adorsy outfit and Mila skin. This is my first Mila skin and I think its pretty and gives my face a very grown up fashionista look. My hair is new by Doux in the mainstore. My pose is new by Nantra at the new round of The Liaison Collaborative that opened today. 

     I love this sparkly arch by Heart. I am exploring Winter Wonderland at the Lala Land Sandbox today. It is open for rez so photographers can rez items or poses. Please respect the sim and pick up after your photo session so more people will make open rez sims for us. 





Jeans: adorsy - Valeria Denim Pants Dark Blue @ Cosmopolitan (til Jan 23rd)

Top: adorsy - Valeria Top Black  @ Cosmopolitan (til Jan 23rd)

Skin: . MILA . Jasmine Ivory [Genus BOM] Light @ Cosmopolitan (til Jan 23rd)

Eyeshadow: Lempika - Eyeliner #2 GENUS

Lipstick: LUXREBEL ''CELEBRITY SKIN'' Lipsticks (GENUS) LIGHT

Rings: (Yummy) Serena Rings (Maitreya) 2.0

Earrings: *AvaWay* ROYAL Earrings Black

Necklace: *AvaWay* ROYAL Necklace #1 and #2 Black

Hair: DOUX - Kiara Hairstyle

Shoes: Essenz - Seattle 

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face 

Fingernails: LIVIA // Mix It Ballerina Nails 

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

Pose: {NANTRA} Carrie @ The Liaison Collaborative 

Decor: Heart - Sparkling Tunnel

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!