Aquarius

      I went to the new Zodiac, Aquarius, and got a few things, although I am only wearing one skirt and using poses in this post. ...




      I went to the new Zodiac, Aquarius, and got a few things, although I am only wearing one skirt and using poses in this post. I am also wearing one of the new Truth hair releases, Lavinia- Love! All the pictures were taken while exploring a gorgeous sim- Elf Forest. I suggest you go visit and take a friend you can find all the cuddles with!

Skirt: [Decoy] Aedre Skirt - Aqua @ Zodiac Aquarius
Shirt: fri.day - Layering.Tank - V (Seafoam) - Shirt
Eyeshadow: (Ag) Tropical Shadows- Blue Lagoon
Lipstick: *Fishy Strawberry* Makeup - Allure - Faded Lipstick  Nude Dark
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Pout  Gloss
Hair: >TRUTH< Lavinia - seaspray
Shoes: N-core SOUL -Chained- XtremeHeel II "Oasis"
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Seahorse - Group - GOLD
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica Clean BL
Poses: aDORKable Poses: Eclectic Pack @ Zodiac Aquarius


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!