Batter Up


Baseball season won't start until March along with spring and flowers and stuff, but this is SL and I can have anything I want at any time. This sexy baseball inspired outfit is a new release from Candydoll. It comes with appliers you can buy separately for the big boobie girls, too. It is clothing layers. It has been a really long time since I wore anything on clothing layers and not mesh, but I had fun in these sexy sporty shorts.



Maybe it is because it is not baseball season, but I hard a very hard time finding a baseball diamond in SL. SL has everything, I figured baseball would be easy to find. I finally found Wrigley's field but it was covered in snow! It was the best I could find. I am really surprised that I could not find batting practice or more baseball fields in SL. Anyone know where one is that I missed?


I especially liked how my butt dimples showed in these shorts. I talked about the Amberly butt dimples before when I reviewed this gorgeous skin. I still love them, lol. 


Shorts: _CandyDoll_Baseball Chick Blue Pants
Socks: _CandyDoll_ Baseball Chick Blue Socks
Shirt: _CandyDoll_ Baseball Chick Blue
Belly Piercing: *ICED* Belly Piercing - Triple Circle
Jewelry: :::Sn@tch Galaxy Girl Set
Hair: >TRUTH< Zuzka - mirage *NEW*
Shoes: Maschienenwerk LowTop II BLUE (free back in the day, no clue if this still exists)
Poses with prop: KaTink - Batter Up
Place: Wrigley's Field in Chicago 1920's

Love, Kirsten Corleone


1 comments:

  1. This is so exciting post! And thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!

 

Official Blogger

kirstentacular is proud to be an official blogger for the following great stores or events. See the most recent posts of each store below.

coldLogic

FATE (step, wear, play)

Pink Fuel

AlterEgo

Apple May Designs

Livalle

Eudora 3D

Cae

Doe (ploom)

Kaithleen's

Maai

NanTra

EverGlow

Ducknipple

Sassy!

My Slink Obsession

Mesh Body Addicts Fair

Kirsten's flickr

Blog Archive

Kirsten Loves to Sing

Search Kirstentacular

Loading...

Follow by Email, your email is private and is not known by Kirsten.

Pageviews since March 2012

Kirsten Corleone's SL Fashion