Happy 4th of July from Kirsten

I hope you all are having a safe and fun July fourth!  My bikini is from Faboo , a bikini store that specializes in bikini's wi...


I hope you all are having a safe and fun July fourth! 

My bikini is from Faboo, a bikini store that specializes in bikini's with lolas appliers although you can wear all the bikinis with or without implants. They are currently celebrating their one year anniversary and are having a 30% off sale til July 8th . 

My patriotic jewelry set is from Chop Zuey and it is a free gift for group members. This is a pay to join group but very worth the group join fee. I get new free jewelry gifts from Chop Zuey at least weekly and usually many gifts every week. 


Hair: Exile::Hearts Don't Breakeven (L)Light Blondes
Bikini: FABOO.  AMERICAN WOMAN Bikini Set 3
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat 
Toenail Polish: blackLiquid NAILS - SLink AE - glitter 2 toenails
Jewelry: Chop Zuey Spangles Bangles & Fireworks Set *Free gift, group join fee*
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - Clean A
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (two coats)
Makeup: +>Adore &Abhor<+ Makeup

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!