Fetish Friday: Embody

I like to highlight female dominant poses in my fetish friday posts and focusing on a posemaker was overdue in my blog series. This wee...


I like to highlight female dominant poses in my fetish friday posts and focusing on a posemaker was overdue in my blog series. This week at The Outlet Sales Room you can get this pose above made by Embody called Dominant for 99L. They also have a female submissive single pose pack that is also only 99L. Since I do not use submissive poses it was not for me but I hope I have both dominant and submissive readers and so I wanted to pass the information along. I will include the vendor photo at the end of this post. Happy Fetish Friday!


 I have previously featured aDORKable (closed)elymodeSeil Xpression Demise of Flight, PM Poses, and Magnifique Poses as stores that also have poses depicting a dominant woman or power exchange. 

On Mistress Ling:
Outfit: ! [Latex Station Extreme] Latex catsuit - Dolce blue
Hair: TRUTH< Jodie - raven
Boots: HOC - Noir Boots
Skin: Belleza- Ashley Tan
Pose: Embody Pose MF DOMINANT @ The Outlet Sales Room

On sub Bo:
Outfit:  [Red Devil Inc] Sheer Dominance Black
Hair: TYLER -Dark- *REDGRAVE*
KDC chastity series collar and cuffs
Boots: Pure Torn in Black
Skin: Belleza- Ashton Tan
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Quicksilver

Embody- Submit Pose Pack 99L @ The Outlet Sales Room

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!