Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

     Boy where has the end of this month gone? My Attic with its Back to the Future 80's theme ends tomorrow at midnight. You only...


     Boy where has the end of this month gone? My Attic with its Back to the Future 80's theme ends tomorrow at midnight. You only have about a day to stock up on all of the 95L goodies available. My cute 80's vibrant outfit is by Stellar, shoes by Essenz, and my pose is in the Just Wanna Have Fun set by NanTra which are all at My Attic this month. 


Necklace: (Yummy) Plastic Charm
Shoes: Essenz - Sicily (Pink) Slink @ My Attic May
Hair: Magika Surprise
Rings: Maxi Gossamer - Rings - Juicy Love Lips
Outfit: [Stellar] 80's Love Set @ My Attic May
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach> / Teleport to Pink Fuel 
[PF] Harley Lipstick <Peach> - Bubblegum
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Peach> - Pearl White + Wing
Polish: Stellar 80's Collection - Super Gloss Nail Polish HUD (comes with outfit!)
Pose:{NANTRA} Just Wanna Have Fun @ My Attic May



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!