Hot Ride

    I have been meaning to make some sexy motorcycle pictures with the Consignment garage set from December Arcade and I finally did. I...


    I have been meaning to make some sexy motorcycle pictures with the Consignment garage set from December Arcade and I finally did. I got this set for Hiram for Christmas and it was always my intention to make sexy pictures using this set. You can see some tasteful sexy nudes on my motorcycle on my flickr  (set to restricted). There are three total in this sexy motorcycle garage series. 

    On to fashion! My applier top is new by cheeky at Dark Style Fair 2. You can buy the system layers and appliers separately. This comes in black (shown), white, and camo and a multitude of breast, bottom, and body appliers all in one. I don't need or want system layers anymore so I really like the way cheeky separates them and then you can just purchase only what you will use. 



Top: .:cheeky:. Celia - wrap Top! Black  @ Dark Style
Hair::Exile::Temptation Waits *NEW*
Shoes: Hucci Jinan Sandal - Midnight (Slink) @ coll88 April
Pants: BUENO-Capri Pants -Reg-Lara-Candy @ faMESHed May
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 10
Pose: estetica: desires - sensual
[Consignment.] The Garage Collection Full Set including
[Consignment.] The Garage Collection Garage RARE
[Consignment.] The Garage Collection Rat Rod Bike RARE


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!