Country Chic

        The Liaison Collaborative has gone Country this round. There are all kinds of boot stomping great items that are sure to put a...



        The Liaison Collaborative has gone Country this round. There are all kinds of boot stomping great items that are sure to put a spring in your step, your two step that is. I am wearing an outfit by Neve and using a pose from Nantra that are both exclusives of this event.



        I took my pictures today at my friend Alicia's house. Thank you!! <3 I am loving this Bento enabled pose set from Nantra, Achy Breaky. Oh I like, I love it, I want some more of it!! And you have til August 30th to shop the event.




Skirt: Neve skirt - nashville - Lara @ The Liaison Collaborative
Top: Neve top - undone - Lara @ The Liaison Collaborative
Poses: Nantra Achy Breaky @ The Liaison Collaborative
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Pure Matte (Cupid - Nudes) *NEW*/ Teleport
Skin: Pink Fuel- Jacqueline/ Teleport
Boots: Belle Epoque { El Paso } Boots RARE
Gloves: Belle Epoque { El Paso } Gloves 4
Hat: Belle Epoque { El Paso } Hat 3
Scarf: Belle Epoque { El Paso } Scarf 4
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: TRUTH / Lake


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!