Maria

        Just Because just released this three tiered dress and I love it! It is another collaboration between the designer and her t...



        Just Because just released this three tiered dress and I love it! It is another collaboration between the designer and her teenage daughter. What I think is really cool about this dress is when you buy a single color, that will be the top part (the lightest part in my picture) and then the rest is multiple texture change via HUD which means you can customize this dress by making the lace, bottom skirt, and bands whatever colors you want. I went with blues, mints, and turquoises- pulling the colors out of my new jeweled Kunglers bracelets that are at Cosmopolitan. My lace-wrapped heels are new by Essenz at Thereafter and my hair is new by enVOGUE at their main store. 





Dress: JustBECAUSE~MariaDress/ Teleport/ Marketplace
Earrings: Kunglers Angie earring- Lavender/ Teleport
Bracelets: Kunglers Velouria bracelets - multi- Turquoise @ Cosmopolitan (til Aug 27th)
Ring: Kunglers Sheddy ring 2 - L - Topaz/ Teleport
Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Ramona v1 Right/ Teleport
Shoes: Essenz - Honduras @ Thereafter  (til Aug 27th)
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Skin: Pink Fuel Jacqueline/ Teleport
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Pure Matte (Cupid - Nudes)/ Teleport
Eyeshadow: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Glances CATWA Applier Set
Pose 1: Exposeur - febgift15-1
Pose 2: *EverGlow* - Flora 02


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!