Autumn Waltz

        It is starting to get colder and that makes me think of wool skirts, long sleeves, boots, and hot chocolate as I watch the ...




        It is starting to get colder and that makes me think of wool skirts, long sleeves, boots, and hot chocolate as I watch the leaves change colors. At least in SL I get to enjoy all of that! My RL world is still pretty green, so I truly enjoy fall leaves in SL. I am super late changing over my house, but I have been working on it all weekend and it is starting to come along. I took my pictures yesterday and today at my home in SL that I am currently working on decorating. 
        Today I am wearing some new items from Just Because. This long swingy skirt is new at the current round of Uber. I paired it with the Just Because top that was released last month at faMESHed. If you missed it there, you can get it at the main Just Because store. Reign released my new thigh high boots and socks at the current round of N21. You have until Nov 12st to shop this round. My Nantra Autumn Waltz pose that comes with 12 poses and mesh leave props will be available at the upcoming round of The Liaison Collaborative that opens November 7th. 





     Inside my new Onsu "Cucumber" house I have been busily decorating as well. I went to the what next sale this weekend and I did pick up quite a few things 50% off, but could not pass up this new release Hot Chocolate Bar. It is so cute! 
     Today I am wearing new Exile hair that was just released at the main store. You need this lightly layered shoulder length style in your life. A new round of Cosmopolitan opened today. I am wearing two new releases that you can find at this event for the next two weeks. My necklace is new by Cae. I love the simple pendant and gem. You can change the letter on the pendant via HUD. I opted for a K for Kirsten. Finally, my gorgeous Arte eyes are also newly released today at Cosmopolitan. This pack comes with a light (shown) or dark version and 6 colors of blue/green/aqua eyes are included in the pack. You can also change the right and left eyes separately. 






Top: Just BECAUSE~Amber Shirt/ Teleport
Skirt: Just BECAUSE~Tanya Skirt @ Uber
Necklace: Cae :: Trinket :: Necklace (Long) @ Cosmopolitan
Hair: Exile::Autumn Breeze/ Teleport
Boots: REIGN.- BLAIR KNEE HIGH BOOTS and Socks @ N21
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Ronda" Mixed type
Lipgloss: Studio Exposure Red Rain Lipgloss Vers.06 
Eyeshadow: Studio Exposure First Time Vers.05
Eyes: Arte - Juvel Eyes [Catwa & LeLutka] @ Cosmopolitan
Pose 1: {NANTRA} Autumn Waltz @ The Liaison Collaborative (Nov.7th)
Pose 3: Paper Rabbit Pose 53 @ We Love Roleplay
{what next} Colonna Hot Chocolate Station - Full Set


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!