Bows Like a Boss

       Bows make me happy. Girly things make me happy. So there is lots of happy in this picture for me today. My Narcisse dress i...




       Bows make me happy. Girly things make me happy. So there is lots of happy in this picture for me today. My Narcisse dress is new at the current round of The Trunk Show. This event is featuring things you need for your wedding. You can definitely wear this new dress as either your bride gown or it would also make great bridesmaid dresses. I made mine black with dark pink accents. The Trunk Show is here til November 21st. My amazingly coordinated shoes are new from Essenz at Gacha Garden. You can try your luck to win a solid shoe (shoe and bow the same color) that is available in 12 colors. I am wearing the seed of inspiration that you get after 20 pulls. It is a black shoe with a bow that changes to 18 colors via HUD. The seed of inspiration will not be available after the event. 

"I'm not bossy, I just know what you should be doing."

     The {Petite Maison} Work Pretty decor set is one of my favorite new finds. I did not get any of the rares in the machine despite playing it numerous times, but I did get the two art prints- Girl Boss and the one with the bossy quote- both are favorites. I am sassy and I love sassy things, lol. 







Dress: -Narcisse- Samantha Gown @ The Trunk Show
Shoes: Essenz - Barcelona (SOI) Maitreya @ Gacha Garden
Jewelry: Cae :: Madison :: Collection
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Hair: Magika [Hair +Bow] Beans
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Decor: {Petite Maison} Work Pretty various commons
Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Ronda" Mixedtype
Lipstick: Studio Exposure Pool Party Lipglossy Vers 2
Eyeshadow: Studio Exposure Good Girls Matte Eyeshadow Vers 5



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!