Lagertha Shieldmaiden

        One of the many reasons that I love Second Life is the opportunities to leave normal behind and become any fantasy character in any ...

 



      One of the many reasons that I love Second Life is the opportunities to leave normal behind and become any fantasy character in any time period I want. If you are a fan of the TV show, Vikings, then you will know the TV character that I am attempting to honor with this picture, Lagertha the Shieldmaiden. The current round of Enchantment is Viking themed and you can find my no match hair and Nantra pose prop set at the event until March 8, 2021. 

      I am visiting the very cool Viking roleplay sim, Vargsangen. When I teleported here I was greeted with a welcome note to photographers/bloggers to request a Skalde tag so you can rezz. I am always SO appreciative of beautiful sims that welcome photographers and help us to do our work with ease. 


Pose Prop Set: {NANTRA} Brynhildr @ Enchantment

Hair: NO.MATCH_NO_RUST  @ Enchantment

Hairbase: no.match_HAIRBASE B macchiato BOM (included with hair) @ Enchantment

Eyeliner: Lempika EYELINER FULL BLACK 1 GENUS - BOM -

Earrings: Sax Shepherd Design ~ Nia Moon ~ Earrings (Gunmetal)

Top: FDD GS *Cirilla blouse*  Light/Brown

Boots: FDD GS *Cirilla boots*  Brown RARE

Corset: FDD GS *Cirilla corset*  Black ULTRARARE

Pants: FDD GS *Cirilla pants*  Coffee

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic 

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

Headpiece: [The Forge] Boadicea's  Headpiece RARE (Bronze) 

Necklace: [The Forge] Boadicea's Necklace (Bronze) 

Bracers: [The Forge] Viking Bracer (Silver/Gold) Rare

Skin: [Pink Fuel] <Biscuit> - Gaia - GENUS - (ltbrow)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!